Do you want to get much more potential out of Age of empires 2? We give you some cheat codes and keys that will work very well in all versions of Age of empires 2 HD: the conquerors, The Age of Kings, The Forgotten, The African Kingdoms, and Rise of the Rajas.
How to use cheats for Age of Empires II
Remember that these cheats can only be performed in AOE 2 Campaign mode or single-player mode.
It is also important to note that these cheats will make your victory easier.
To activate any of the cheats below, simply press Enter and enter one of these codes:
Use these codes when you want to increase the number of resources by 1000 units. Simply take the code we have exposed in quotes and you will see how you will instantly receive your 1000 units of this precious resource.
- Create 1000 units of Food – “cheese steak jimmy’s” | This is the most basic cheat to get food
- Create 1000 gold coins – “robin hood”
- Create 1000 units of stone – “rock on”
- Create 1000 wood units: – “lumberjack”
- Accelerate the constructions – “aegis”
If you need units to help you rise to victory, the Cobra Car and Destroyer Monkeys are the most fun. Use them in case you want to crush the enemy as otherwise, you will find it too easy to finish off the enemy and therefore. you are likely to get bored before the game.
- Create the Cobra car – “how do you turn this on”
- Create a Monkey destroyer that knocks down buildings – “furious the monkey boy”
- Create a Saboteur – “to smithereens”
- Allows control of wild animals – “natural wonders”.
- Summon a flying dog – “woof woof”.
- Summon the superhuman VMDL – “i love the monkey head”.
Changes to your game
Do you need a change in the game Don’t like the way it’s going? Dramatically change the aspects of the game you want, whether it’s an instant win or revealing the enemy’s moves with a simple code. The game is in your hands.
- Destroy – “wimpywimpywimpywimpy”
- Reveal all map objects – “frame”
- Instant defeat – “resign”
- Instant win – “i r winner”
- Kill all enemies – “black death”
- Kill a specific enemy – “torpedo X”: The X is the enemy we want to kill
- Eliminate the Fog – “pole”
Additional game commands
You can also add the following lines of code to change some aspects of the game. With Enter, we open the console and close it again with entering.
- 800 x 600 (resolution) – “800″
- 1024 x 768 (resolution) – “1024″
- 1280 x 1024 (resolution) – “1280″
- Autosave game – “autompsave”
- Eliminates game sounds –“NoTerrainSound”
- Removes music from the game –“NoMusic”