Beatdown is an archetype deck of Clash Royale that consists of building a strong push behind a high-life tank that will receive all the incoming damage.
When you think of Beatdown decks, Golem is your main thought, but there’s also a lot of other cards that are made for this same purpose: Giant, Lava Hound, or Electro Giant.
Keep reading to see the best beatdown decks in Clash Royale and how to play with this archetype.
- 1 Working Beatdown Decks in Clash Royale
- 2 How to play Beatdown decks: tips
- 3 More Beatdown decks!
Working Beatdown Decks in Clash Royale
Golem Nightwitch deck
Baraja con Sabueso de Lava
Mazo con Gigante eléctrico y Bombardero
How to play Beatdown decks: tips
- No tower? No problem. The first rule of Beatdown: you must receive a lot of damage to your tower (even lose it) in order to have an elixir advantage. With this, you’ll build a strong push in the other lane in order to destroy the enemy Princess tower or even the King one.
- Be careful in single Elixir time and try to defend and wait for Double Elixir in order to make your move, don’t worry if you leak elixir. As above-mentioned, be sure to have an elixir advantage or ignore the opponent’s attack to make your strong push.
- Start your push from behind of your King tower, do not use your tank at the bridge (only do it if you’ve started with another card from behind, like Nightwish)
- Be ready with your spell to eliminate/restart the enemy’s defensive structures.
More Beatdown decks!
Golem Nightwitch E-Barbs deck
Classic Lavaloon Miner deck
Baraja con Golem y Clon
Giant Sparky Rage deck
Golem Pump Double-Prince deck
Lava Hound Nightwitch deck