Have you just reached Arena 10, Hog Mountain, and don’t know which deck to use? Keep reading because here you will discover the best decks for Arena 10, which will help you to keep climbing trophies and reach the top.
- 1 The 3 best decks of arena 10
- 2 What should you keep in mind for this Arena 10?
- 3 How to win battles and reach Arena 11
The 3 best decks of arena 10
Lava Hound deck
Classic Log Bait
In this arena, you unlock the dreaded Elite Barbarians. Make sure to choose them when you reach 3050 trophies because they will make your life easier. Level up them as fast as you can and enjoy destroying your rivals.
At 3250 trophies you’ll be able to obtain the Golem, the best tank of the entire game. You should choose it between the Hunter.
The Lava Hound deck I have just shown you here it’s the best Lava Hound deck for Ladder, where in the last post of Best Arena 9 decks, we used it with Giant instead.
What should you keep in mind for this Arena 10?
As I just explained, you will unlock the Elite Barbarians, but your rivals too! Make sure you have enough tools to stop their strong pushes and you’ll succeed in this Arena 10.
And you’ll be wondering, how do I stop them? The Elite Barbarians are easily distracted with swarm units. If you can’t kill them only using that, add another defense. For example, in the Golem deck, use Goblins at the center of your Arena and then use Bomber to finish them. With Hog Rider deck, use Knight and add Musketeer or Minions. And for the Giant deck, use the Fisherman and Bats (or Bomber/Mage).
How to win battles and reach Arena 11
- Play safe. All these decks have nice defenses, be sure to defend properly and start a counter-push.
- Use your best cards. Be sure to use the cards that you have at the most level. Also, take into account that Legendary cards start at level 9, which is so good. Also, if you’re having success with the deck you’re actually using, don’t worry and keep using it.
- Try to not waste/leak elixir. In Clash Royale it’s important to not waste the elixir or you’ll give the opponent a huge advantage. You can wait and not use any card until Double elixir if you’re playing a 4+ elixir deck, but only if you have your win condition (Golem, Lava Hound, Giant…) in your first hand. If not, cycle some cards.
More decks for Arena 10
No Legendaries Hog Rider deck
Goblin Giant Double Prince deck
Lava Miner Elite Barbarians decks
Hog Rider 2.6 Cycle Fire Spirit
Royal Giant deck arena 10
Miner Mortar Elite Barbarians deck
New cards obtainable by reaching Arena 10
These are the cards that can be acquired at Arena 10:
- Elite Barbarians
- Minion Horde
- Ram Rider
- Lava Hound