The Arena 12 is called Spooky Town, and it can be reached by obtaining 3800 trophies.
Keep reading to see the best decks you can use with the new cards that you get in Arena 12.
- 1 Good decks working on Arena 12
- 1.1 Giant Graveyard deck arena 12
- 1.2 Royal hog deck for arena 12
- 1.3 Skeleton Barrel Log Bait deck
- 1.4 How to win battles and get to Arena 13
- 1.5 More useful decks for Arena 12
- 1.6 Hog Earthquake F2P deck
- 1.7 Miner Balloon cycle deck
- 1.8 Lava Hound Miner
- 1.9 X-bow 3.0 deck for arena 12
- 1.10 Goblin Giant deck
- 1.11 Mega Knight Miner bait deck
- 1.12 New cards are obtainable by reaching Arena 12
Good decks working on Arena 12
Giant Graveyard deck arena 12
Royal hog deck for arena 12
Skeleton Barrel Log Bait deck
How to win battles and get to Arena 13
- Card levels. Be sure to use cards at a minimum level of 10 or 11 to succeed in this arena. Do not use a Legendary card if you have it on level 9, even if you like it a lot.
- Use your comfy deck. I know you like the Graveyard you just unlocked but be sure to use a deck you are comfortable with, the Legendary Arena is nearby and you need to get there.
- Avoid tilting. You’ll face so many people playing strange decks, people with more Crown and Card levels than you, etc. Try to focus and play whatever archetype you’re good with and do not get frustrated if you lose.
More useful decks for Arena 12
Hog Earthquake F2P deck
Miner Balloon cycle deck
Lava Hound Miner
X-bow 3.0 deck for arena 12
Goblin Giant deck
Mega Knight Miner bait deck
Here I just show you the best decks that you can use for Arena 12, but as I mentioned above, use your comfy deck if you’re having success with it.
Also, these decks are so good in general, not only for this Spooky Town arena, you’ll be able to use them in higher arenas, so if you like one of these, don’t hesitate to use it and level it up.
New cards are obtainable by reaching Arena 12
Here’s the list of new cards that you can obtain on this Arena 12:
- Skeleton Barrel
- Bomb Tower
- Royal Ghost
The Graveyard is one of the best win conditions in the game. It’s a legendary card, check out this post about the best decks with Graveyard for 2021.