You just reached Arena 13 and got some new cards? Here I’ll show you the best decks for Arena 13, Rascal’s Hideout.
First of all, let me explain to you that Rascal’s Hideout is one of the two new arenas implemented by Supercell in June 2021. This Arena can be reached by obtaining 4,200 trophies.
Keep reading to see the new cards unlocked on Rascal’s Hideout and the best decks of this Arena that will help you reach the next one easily.
New Cards of Arena 13
Before continuing with the decks, let me show you which cards can be obtainable by getting into this Arena 13:
- Heal Spirit
- Elixir Pump
- Goblin Drill
- Magic Archer
In this arena, you unlock two legendaries that are used in one of the best P.E.K.K.A. decks in Clash Royale, which you’ll see now if you keep reading.
The Best decks for Arena 13
Here are the TOP 3 decks for Arena 13 in Clash Royale, with a brief explanation of how to play them and succeed.
#1 – Bridge Spam Pekka deck
The Bridge Spam deck was used to be played with Poison instead of Fireball, but now that there’s a lot of Fireball bait decks, this card is a must.
This deck is one of the best decks of the game, it has been played since the release of Magic Archer and it seems that it will be played forever.
It’s called Bridge Spam because of the three cards that you can use at the Bridge to apply constant pressure at your enemy: Battle Ram, Bandit, and Royal Ghost.
My best advice on using this deck: do not start with P.E.K.K.A. as first play or at the back in single elixir time. The only moment that you can start your push with P.E.K.K.A. is when your opponent doesn’t have its win condition in hand and you have an elixir advantage over it. Use Bandit behind your King Tower, Battle Ram at the bridge, or slow push from behind, and watch your opponent’s reaction and play based on that.
#2 – Royal Hog deck for arena 13
Royal Hogs is one of the best cards to upgrade if you’re a Free-to-play player. The reason is simple: the majority of Royal Hogs’ deck doesn’t require Legendary cards to have great success. This deck is an example of it.
This is a Fireball bait deck, where you want your opponent to use its spell and then punish it for that: baiting a Fireball on your Royal Hogs will make you defend easily with Flying Machine or Zappies, and vice-versa.
The Flying Machine is key. It’s hard to eliminate, and if your opponent doesn’t do it properly, it will be painful. Do not hesitate to make an attack with Royal Hogs + Flying Machine at the bridge if your opponent just used its Fireball, as the Flying Machine will get a lot of value.
#3 – Goblin Barrel Furnace Mirror deck
This deck is so fun to play, but you won’t be able to use it until further arenas as you may need your Bowler and Mirror to be at a higher level. It’s on this post as those cards are unlocked on this arena.
The Mirror can be used in all the deck’s cards and, even that, will get value for it. For example:
- Furnace: use it to apply pressure with the Fire Spirits
- Goblin Barrel: you can use it when the opponent uses its spell to defend it and then punish it.
- Fireball: damage to the tower to finish the game, also when you use your Fireball on a troop and your enemy rolls a specific card to punish you for it, you can use it again with the Mirror to surprise them.
- Minion Horde: same as Goblin Barrel, punish the enemy for using a specific spell card.
- The Log: chip damage to the tower or to defend properly.
- The Mirror on Bowler or Rascals depends on the enemy’s attack but the best ways to use it are the above-explained ones.
The Mirror on Bowler or Rascals depends on the enemy’s attack but the best ways to use it are the above-explained ones.
What should you keep in mind for this Arena 13?
Keep focusing on leveling up your Common and Rare cards that fit with your playstyle. If you obtain the new Epic and Legendary Rascal’s Hideout cards, give them a try but do not use them if they are so behind in level.
In this case, if you unlock the Bandit and want to use it, I’d recommend you to not have it more than one level behind the rest of your troops.
How to win battles and get to Arena 14
- Do not change your actual deck if it’s working for you. Yeah, why should you? If you’re not losing any game, keep grinding with it and focus on leveling up the cards, even if you get new ones for reaching this Arena.
- Play Smart. Here in this arena, you’ll start to face over-leveled players that will make you rage and want to quit the game. Do not get frustrated, play smart, defend properly and make strong counter-attacks.
- Build strong defensive decks. Following the previous advice, you need to defend properly so focus on having a strong structure plus another strong defensive card (i.e. Bomb Tower + Mini Pekka, Barbarians + Goblin Cage, etc.)
More useful decks for Arena 13
Deck with graveyard and freeze for arena 13
Furnace Goblin Hut Graveyard deck
Lava Hound Balloon Miner deck
Royal Giant Furnace deck
Mortar Skeleton Barrel deck
Royal Hogs Rascals deck