The Balloon is an Epic card that can be obtained in Arena 6, Builder’s Workshop. This card must always be accompanied by a tank-like Lava Hound, Miner, Giant, etc.
Here I’m showing you the strongest decks with Balloon that you’ll see in 2021.
- 0.1 Best Balloon decks that work these days
- 0.2 Lavaloon Miner deck
- 0.3 Balloon Freeze deck
- 0.4 Miner Balloon cycle deck
- 1 How to play Balloon decks
- 2 More Balloon Decks for you!
Best Balloon decks that work these days
Lavaloon Miner deck
Balloon Freeze deck
Miner Balloon cycle deck
How to play Balloon decks
Here you’ll find some tips to play Balloon decks that will make improve your gameplay:
- Do not use Balloon alone. Always use a tank or mini-tank in front of the Balloon. Only use it alone if the enemy doesn’t have ANY air defense in hand.
- Use Minions to avoid structures. Check out this placement below that will surprise your enemies as will ignore its defensive buildings. It also works with Bats and Mega Minion.
- Trading towers. As in Golem decks, if you’re playing Lava Hound with Balloon decks it’s fairly common to ignore an enemy attack in order to make a strong and powerful attack from the other side. Don’t be afraid to trade towers as in double elixir you’ll be able to win the game.
- Zap is a good choice. Remember that Zap resets target so you can use it to re-target it from the Balloon to a tank.
- Predict to succeed. Try to predict enemies’ defenses with the Miner, you can place it in front of it so it’ll kill it faster. Also, Arrows or Fireball predicts are so cool to see.
More Balloon Decks for you!
Lavaloon Tombstone deck
Double-minion Balloon deck
Pekka Loon Graveyard deck
Giant Balloon deck