Are you looking to be a Clash Royale Twitch streamer but don’t know where to start? Here I’ll show you how to stream on Twitch easily.
Stream Clash Royale with Twitch App: steps
In order to start your stream, please follow these steps:
- Download Twitch App on your device, via Google App (Android) or App Store for (iOs).
- Log in with your account.
- Click on your profile, and on the top, you’ll find the Go Live button. Click it.
- Here you’ll find Stream Games or Stream IRL. Click on Stream Games.
- Now accept all permissions.
- Once you accept it, a new window will open and some games will pop up on your screen. Choose Clash Royale and click next.
- Stream Tips will appear, be sure to follow them to have a better streaming experience.
- Once you click on next, you’ll see the Stream Info. Fill it with something catchy and Launch the game.
This is still a Beta version, and also has some cons: no chat, no cam. I hope they will fix them soon when they launch the final version.
Meanwhile, you can use StreamLabs application on your mobile phone to add chat, notifications, etc. If you want this, check out this video by Streamlabs on how to use this app and its Editor Mode.
Stream Clash Royale directly on your PC: steps
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks for PC on their Official Webpage.
- Download as well the latest version of OBS Studio or OBS Classic on their Official Webpage.
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the section: My Games.
- Click on Clash Royale (firstly you have to download the game on BlueStacks).
- Once you opened the game, on the top right side of the app, you’ll find the Menú. Click on it and turn the Streaming Mode on.
- Now launch OBS and select Game Capture as the main source.
- On Game Capture properties, please select Streaming game from BlueStacks.
- Select stream service from settings and then choose the type of stream service, enter the Stream key and you’re good to go!