Private tournaments are a game feature in which you can play with a certain number of people and with a certain game type, be it normal battles, sudden death, triple elixir, etc.
Here in this post, you’ll learn how to create a private tournament in Clash Royale, and also a website to check the actual Tournaments that people like you created for others to join.
How to create a Tournament in Clash Royale
If you want to make a Private tournament you just have to follow these steps:
- Click on the Menu in the top right-hand corner of the main page of your Game.
- There you’ll find the section Tournaments, click on it to enter the Tournament section.
Here’s what you’ll see once you click the button.
- To make your own tournament, click on the Create button.
- Once inside, the different Tournament options will appear and we will have to decide which one we want to play.
- These are the options:
- Set password: you can add a password to let in only the people you want.
- Capacity: from 10 people maximum to 1000 maximum, there’s no minimum number of people.
- Length: from 30min to 4h duration.
- Game mode: here’s where you choose the game you want to play: Normal Battle, Double Elixir Battle, Triple Elixir Battle, Sudden Death Battle, Draft Battle, Double Elixir Draft Battle, Triple Draft, Heist Draft, Hog Race, Lumberjack Rush, Wall Breaker Party, Ghost Parade, Elixir Capture, and Dragon Hunt.
- Level Cap: that’s the maximum card level, we highly recommend setting a level 9 cap, as it’s the same one as you play Challenges.
- Max loses: from None to 5. Once you reach the number of losses you chose, the Tournament will end for you.
- Show to the clan: you can give them a preference to join the Tournament by setting on this option.
- All Tournaments right now cost 10 gems to create. In the past, there were 250,000 gems tournaments that gave 15,000 cards to the first place, 10,000 to the second one, and 7,500 to the 3rd. This helped a lot of pro players to maximize their accounts. Nowadays, those Tournaments don’t exist anymore.
Join a Private Tournament
In this case, if you want to join a Private Tournament made by someone else you don’t know, just to practice your deck or simply want to have fun, RoyaleApi has a section where you can see the Tournaments that are being played right now, and then join it. Click here to see the RoyaleApi Tournament page.
Also, you can join in-game on the Tournament section by typing on the topside search box any word, if a tournament contains that word, it will appear on your screen and you’ll be able to join it.