The Lava Hound is one of the best legendary cards as it’s the only flying tank in the game and, when it dies, the Lava Pups appear and deal damage to the enemies. These Lava Pups make this card so versatile as you can combine it with mini tanks to soak all the incoming damage to let the Pups kill everything.
This card can be obtained at Arena 10. Keep reading to see the best Lava Hound decks and how to use this card properly.
- 1 Best Lava Hound Decks
- 2 How to use Lava Hound: tips
- 3 More Lavaloon decks
Best Lava Hound Decks
Lavaloon Miner deck
Lava Miner Elite Barbarians deck
How to use Lava Hound: tips
- Pair Lava Hound with air cards. As it’s above-mentioned, the Lava Hound is a flying tank so the best possible combination is with other flying units. For example, the win-condition Ballon is its best partner.
- Play for the Double-Elixir time. Lava Hound decks are usually quite expensive, so try to defend and wait for double elixir.
- Lava Hound first play can be risky but rewarding. The only deck in which it is a VERY good idea to start with Lava Hound is the Lava Clone deck. However, if you use the Lava Hound as the first play, it can work out very well for you and you can throw away the tower if you pair it with the Balloon and ignore the opponent’s attack.
- As I explained in this post about Balloon Best decks, use minions to avoid defensive structures, check out the following GIF:
Don’t be afraid of losing a Tower. You can come back easily with a big push once the Double or Triple elixir is up. More than that, you can trade your tower for a bigger push on the other side. With that, you will be able to eliminate the enemy tower and even win the entire game with one push.
More Lavaloon decks
Lava Miner Fireball Bait deck
Lavaloon Miner Bomber deck
Lava Hound Clone deck
Lava Miner Inferno Dragon deck
Lavaloon Double-minion deck
Lava Miner Nightwitch deck
These are the best decks that are being played right now, in 2021. All these decks are good Lava Hound decks but don’t be afraid to make your own variation if you don’t have the cards leveled up.