Mega Knight is a defensive card that provides a very good counter-attack if it’s played correctly. It is a Legendary Card that can be obtained from Arena 7, the Royal Arena.
Here you’ll see some of the best Mega Knight decks and tips on how to play it.
- 1 Best Mega Knight decks working with meta
- 2 How to get the most out of Mega Knight: TIPS
- 3 More Megaknight decks here
Best Mega Knight decks working with meta
Mega Knight Mother Witch deck
Mega Knight Graveyard Deck
Mega Knight Wall Breakers deck
How to get the most out of Mega Knight: TIPS
- Spawn damage. Make sure to use its AOE spawn damage once deployed to stop pushes from the opponent. Once hits the ground, it will make a knockback effect that can stop troops like Hog Rider.
- Counter-attack. If you have enough elixir, you can pressure your rival with some troops behind the Mega Knight. Divide your attack on both lanes it’s another good option.
- Protector. All Mega Knight decks have another defensive card to kill tanks like Golem or Giant. Use Mega Knight to stop the troops behind those and the other cards to smash the tanks (Prince, Inferno Dragon, Hunter…).
More Megaknight decks here
Mega Knight Bait Deck
Mega Knight Ram Rider deck
Mega Knight Hog Rider deck
Mega Knight Royal Giant Bait deck
Mega Knight Balloon deck
Mega Knight Pekka deck