The Miner, one of my favorite cards, it’s a Legendary card obtainable on Arena 4, P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse.
This card is associated with fast decks, but it also can be used in the beatdown archetype, as a mini-tank for swarm units like in Lava Hound decks. In this post, you’ll find the best Miner decks which will help you to win so many trophies and challenges.
- 1 The best performing decks with Miner
- 2 How to play Miner and dominate the leaderboards: TIPS
- 2.1 Check out these powerful Miner decks
- 2.2 Miner Mortar E-barbs deck
- 2.3 Miner Giant double Prince deck
- 2.4 Miner Wall Breakers Bandit deck
- 2.5 Miner Cannon Card deck
- 2.6 Miner Mega Knight Bait deck
- 2.7 Miner Executioner Balloon cycle deck
- 2.8 Miner Wall breakers Magic Archer deck
- 2.9 Miner Ice Wizard deck
- 2.10 Miner Mortar Rascals deck
The best performing decks with Miner
Fast Miner Wall breakers deck
Lava Hound Miner deck
Balloon Miner Cycle deck
How to play Miner and dominate the leaderboards: TIPS
Here I’m showing you some tips to play Miner decks that will make you be a better player.
- Surprise your opponents! The miner can be placed anywhere in the arena due to its special ability. Use it to tank swarm units like Wall breakers, Goblins, Bats, etc.
- Avoid King Tower activation. ALWAYS place the Miner in the Princess Tower in the far corner of the enemy’s King Tower. This will avoid the opponent to activate his King tower with Tornado. Once you know that the opponent doesn’t have Tornado on its deck, you can place the Miner wherever you want, but change its position every time.
- Multifunctional card. Miner is an offensive card but can be used in defense like a Knight if it’s necessary. In offense, use the Miner in front of the swarm units. If you’re playing Lava Hound, place the miner behind the enemy’s tower just before the Lava Pups appear so they will deal a lot of damage.
- Predict the enemy’s defense. In order to avoid your pushes, most players will use their defensive card in the middle of the arena (Princess, Dart Goblin, Bomb Tower, etc.) to eliminate your troops and don’t hit the miner. You can try to predict that and place the Miner in the center sometimes to try to kill it before. This won’t work all time as the opponent will change its position.
Check out these powerful Miner decks
Miner Mortar E-barbs deck
Miner Giant double Prince deck
Miner Wall Breakers Bandit deck
Miner Cannon Card deck
Miner Mega Knight Bait deck
Miner Executioner Balloon cycle deck
Miner Wall breakers Magic Archer deck
Miner Ice Wizard deck
Miner Mortar Rascals deck