The memory fragments in Free Fire are the memories of the characters that they had long before arriving to the island where you use them, therefore, they are part of the past of each character. In this post we show you what they are for and how you can get more of them.
What are the memory fragments used for in Free Fire?
To level up a character, you will need memory shards or universal shards, plus pay the possibility to level up the character with gold or diamonds, this is up to your choice but you can see how to get free diamonds and get gold faster in our posts.
Thanks to shards, it will allow you to increase the skills and stats of each character. Currently, characters can be raised up to level 6 so you will need a total of 9600 shards to go from level 1 to level 6, the higher the level, the higher the cost. This is the free version used by everyone that allows you to have every character at max level.
You can always use diamonds to max the character although we do not recommend it.
Memory shards and universal shards can be accumulated so if you have 2500 universal and 2500 memory, it equals 5000 total shard points.
How do you get more memory fragments?
To get daily memory fragments we recommend you:
- Play games with your main character because you will get up to 250 memory fragments daily
- Secondary characters who share skills will also receive a bonus in the form of memory fragments.
- If at the end of your game you are lucky in the Lucky Draw you will be able to get some memory fragments or universals that will allow you to upgrade your character
- Buying packs in the store you can get these memory fragments
- In the daily surprise box you can find here some fragments
Finally, we recommend that you always use as much as possible the memory fragments, then the universal fragments, and as a last option the diamonds.