Redeeming them is easy. We head to the main menu of the game on our Android, select the Pokeball icon, click on “Buy”, look for the Promotions option, and enter the promotional code.
But, what are the current promo codes and updates in 2023?
Pokemon Go Promotional Codes
**Verizon Jacket and Verizon Mask** have given us this promo code to exchange for the jacket and mask for our avatar in the game, **LRQEV2VZ59UDA**, valid in January 2021.
Another promotional code that we can request from the Niantic store is L9Y6T82UW4EVSE9 for clothing and accessories.
In gaming communities, users share their exchangeable codes with us. To get 5 ultraballs, a lucky egg, and 5 stickers, we can enter the following code: UWJ4PFY623R5X.
If we want to win 10 free pokeballs, we can check if this key is still valid, 844316465423591.
It’s possible that some of these Pokemon Go promo codes are not active at this time. We should read the instructions on the page that provides the free promotional codes, designed for the communities of players and trainers of Pokemon in the most fun online app.
We also highlight popular codes that have expired to date.
How to redeem Pokemon Go codes
- We go to the Pokeball icon in the game menu on Android.
- Click on “Buy”.
- Scroll down to the Promotions section.
- In the bar, we enter the promotional code.
- If using an iOS device, we should directly go to the official page that issues the promotional code and select it.
Tasks and Rewards
We are familiar with most field research tasks and their respective rewards, but each year the system introduces new ones. Every day, we receive a prize after completing a mission.
By collecting 7 rewards, we can exchange them for our reward pack and items, including stardust and mega energy.
- When we catch 5 weather-boosted Pokémon, we earn 200 stardust, 3 razz berries, 1 pinap berry, 5 pokeballs, an encounter with Poliwag, another with Swinub, and another with Vulpix.
- For 10 caught Pokémon, boosted by the weather, we get 500 stardust, 6 razz berries, 2 pinap berries, and 5 super balls.
- By enclosing 10 Pokémon, we earn these rewards: 200 stardust, 3 razz berries, 1 pinap berry, 5 pokeballs, and an encounter with Magikarp.
- When we earn 3 candies with our buddy, we get an encounter with Stunfisk.
- By sending 3 gifts to friends, we get an encounter with Jigglypuff.
- For defeating 3 members of Team GO Rocket, we get an encounter with Scyther.
- When we complete 5 good throws, we earn 200 stardust, 3 razz berries, 1 pinap berry, 5 pokeballs, and an encounter with Voltorb.
- By powering up one of our Pokémon 5 times, we receive 10 Beedrill mega energy, 10 Blastoise mega energy, 10 Charizard mega energy, 10 Venusaur mega energy, and encounters with Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.