Roblox is a gaming platform with which teenagers have become interested in earning millions of dollars.
And it is that young people today squeeze the most out of this video game to create a quality world through simple programming called LUA. If your construction surprises many, you can be rewarded with Roblox coins, a virtual currency that can be exchanged for cash.
If you are interested in entering the Roblox world, you must know the requirements that are requested, either to play on Windows, MAC, Xbox One, or mobile devices. Here we will tell you what you need to play it, let’s get to it.
Windows System Requirements
This is a game that can be played by practically everyone without the need for an up-to-date computer.
- It can be installed on Windows XP. However, if you want to have optimal performance with Windows Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1, or 10 the game will have better graphics and will be faster.
NOTE: it is important to know that for Windows 8 / 8.1 you must run the game in desktop mode as the tiled startup screen does not support it.
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0 / Radeon R7 240 / GeForce GT 719.
- Pentium 4 processor with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or higher. It is not recommended with AMD processors because they present problems.
- Minimum RAM memory of 1 GB for Windows Vista or higher and 512 Mb if you use Windows XP.
- Storage space of 20 Mb to install Roblox.
- As you can see, you do not need to have a supercomputer to be able to play Roblox. If you meet the minimum requirements you can be sure that you are already in.
Mac operating system requirements
Mac is an operating system used by many users around the world and that is why the video game extended its ability to play from this system or even from an iPad.
- The Mac OS version must be compatible with 10.7 or higher.
- Supports an Intel chipset, not compatible with Motorola Power PC.
- Storage of only 20 Mb.
- Minimum RAM memory of 1 Gb.
- Download it from the official Apple Store.
Requirements for iOS
On the other hand, if you like it to play on your smartphone to be able to take the game from one place to another. iOS users have to meet a series of minimum requirements to be able to install it.
- Download the app from the Apple Store
- Compatible devices such as iPad2, iPhone 4s, and iPod Touch 5th generation.
- iOS 8 or higher operating system.
- Storage of 20 Mb.
- 1 Gb RAM memory for optimal performance.
Android cell phone requirements
Android is the most widely used operating system by users, as it is used by a wide range of slightly cheaper and less complex devices that any user can easily manipulate.
- Mobile devices running Android 4.4 or higher.
- Must have an ARMv7 processor.
- Minimum RAM memory of 512 Mb. For optimal performance, 1 Gb is recommended.
- Storage 20 Mb.
Requirements for XboxOne
For those who play with video game consoles is also available.
- You need an XboxOne console.
- To have an Xbox Live Gold account.
- Internet connection to download the app and play online.
One more thing you should know to play on any of these devices is that you need to have a minimum internet connection of 4-8 Mb/s. And if you play using data, make sure that the network connection is 3G or 4G.
If you have the minimum requirements to play Roblox you can get into this great game that can be played from the youngest to the oldest.
Other roblox posts you might be interested in: