To more effectively and quickly defeat the zombie army, the developers of Tower Battles have updated new codes with credits. This tower defence title for Roblox has become a favourite this season.
Created in 2018, it’s one of the games that has held up over time thanks to its updates. In the latest one, 17 enemies have been added, the co-op winter game mode and more surprises.
What are the codes for Tower Battles?
In Tower Battles you must attack and defend against zombies by building towers with the help of your friends. To help you in this task, you can redeem this code.
- There are no codes available
Until March 2022, Expired codes have been reported for this video game, in which you can choose to play defensively or offensively.
For other keys, follow the game’s developer on Twitter “Planet3arthRBLX”, who reports on new rewards in his epic universe. You can also join the official server on Discord, where you receive updates and chat with other users.
This popular title created in January 20118 has received over 497.2M views. Its latest updates dated January 26, 2022 include the following.
- Inclusion of winter co-op game mode (50 trophy requirements)
- Appearance of 17 new enemies
- Modification of the event store
- Changes to the user interface
- Changed lobby theme
- Modified lobby theme
- Introduction of the harpoon hunter (tower)
How to redeem codes
To get the codes in Tower Battles, you must follow these instructions.
- Open Roblox Tower Battles on your PC or mobile device
- Find in the main menu the text box at the bottom with the Twitter icon.
- Find the text box at the bottom with the Twitter icon.
- Copy the code from the list.
- Paste it into the box that says “Enter Twitter code here”
- Click on the icon and voila, get your reward.
In this TDS universe for Roblox, you must place towers in strategic corners of the map to help you kill your enemies (undead) more effectively in the shortest possible time. The fun part is that you also face other combatants who have the same goal as you.
As a newbie, you must learn to use long-range weapons to kill the zombies from a distance. As you eliminate as many undead as possible, you level up and receive rewards. It is important to use your instincts to place towers in strategic locations.
The game ends when the zombie horde destroys your main tower. So, you must get up and start building your fortress again. Every time you defeat an enemy, you get coins that you can exchange for better weapons and towers.
In Tower Battles, you can choose to play defensive or offensive and create custom towers. For rewards, codes, and event news, follow the @Planet3arthRBLX Twitter account and the game’s official networks.